Heat your house from pipes buried in the garden. Ground source heat pumps make use of the energy from the sun which is absorbed by the earth. The energy below the surface is available to be extracted by the heat pump throughout the year, even in the middle of winter. The heat pumps use the constant energy available in the ground with a refrigerant circuit to allow the temperatures to be boosted to a useful level for the provision of heating or hot water for the home. The system is made up of an energy collector, horizontal loop or bore hole connected to a ground source heat pump, a hot water storage cylinder or the heat delivery system of the property, preferably underfloor heating or alternatively correctly sized radiators.
• Reduce your CO2 emissions: on average a ground source heat pump could save around 540kg of carbon dioxide every year when replacing an oil boiler.
• Eliminate your fuel bills: ground source heat pumps run on electricity, so there’s no need to pay for gas, oil or solid fuels to heat your home.
• Cut down on wasted electricity: heating your home with a ground source heat pump is much more efficient that using electric radiators.
For more information on ground source heat pumps please contact us.
Air source heat pumps make use of the latent energy from the outside air by converting it into heat which can be used with a typical wet heating and hot water system. It is the opposite of a fridge which extracts heat from its inside. Air source heating pumps use the constant energy available in the air with a refrigerant circuit to allow the temperatures to be boosted to a useful level for the provision of heating or hot water for the home. It can extract heat from the air even when the outside temperature is as low as -15 degrees.
• Reduce your fuel bills: air source heat pumps run on electricity, so there’s no need to pay for gas, oil or solid fuels to heat your home.
• Cut down on wasted electricity: heating your home with an air source heat pump is much more efficient then using electric radiators.
• Save space: an air source heat pump system is compact, and requires no storage space for fuel.
For more information on Air Source Heat Pumps please contact us.
NIBE is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers in the domestic heating sector. They supply homes with products that provide domestic hot water and ensure a comfortable indoor climate. They offer high-tech solutions for heating, ventilation, cooling and heat recovery that reflect today’s demand for sustainable construction. Your energy consumption for heating could be lowered up to 75% compared to direct electricity with the use of NIBE ground source heat pumps. NIBE produces 12 different types of ground source heat pumps, ranging from 5 kW to 60 kW that can cater for the smallest residential property to light commercial buildings. By using a cascade connection it is possible to achieve an output of 540 kW.
About Nibe VIP Installers
BCPH are Nibe VIP installers which means we can offer 7 years parts and labour warranty on Nibe Products subject to annual servicing arrangements.